Pursuant to art. 13 d. Lgs. N. 196/2003 - and of the articles 13_14 of REGULATION UE 679/16 concerning the protection of personal data, the Data Controller provides some information about the use of personal data provided to us by current or future customers."Personal data" means all information relating to an identified or identifiable person who has been registered in some way.
The personal data held by the Data Controller is collected directly from the clientele on the occasion of the request for the supply of goods or services.
Personal data are processed as part of the normal activity of the Data Controller for the following purposes:
1. purposes strictly connected and instrumental to managing the relationship with customers;
2. purposes deriving from legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, provisions issued by authorities authorized to do so or by supervisory and control bodies;
3. purposes of protection of the legitimate interests of the owner in court or in another location in accordance with the principles established by law.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Within the Data Controller, you can access your data, only employees in charge, belonging to central or peripheral services and offices. Your data may also be made known to other Group companies, even abroad (within the Community), in the latter case in such a way as to guarantee the same level of protection in treatment.
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the Data Controller may need to communicate your data to external subjects or organizations as long as the latter consent to use personal data only to perform the tasks assigned according to the instructions of the Owner and to observe the provisions.
These subjects or organizations fall into the following categories:
- persons or structures that perform technical or support activities for the Owner, such as for example: software development / maintenance;
- legal consultants, tax consultants, notaries, experts;
- subjects that perform banking, financial or insurance services, including the subjects involved in the management of payment systems;
- subjects that detect risks of unlawful conduct, financial for the purpose of preventing the risk of insolvency and debt collection companies;
- subjects that carry out checks, audits and certification of the activities carried out by the Owner, also to protect the interests of customers.
Rights of the interested party
The rights of the interested party in relation to the processing of personal data are indicated in art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and the articles 12 to 22 of the EU Reg. 679/16 as an example below:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
to. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the subjects and the categories to which the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification, limitation or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection:
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, the interested party may contact the Data Controller